Terms & Conditions
By using AR Collect.net or any of AR Collect’s secure websites you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) that follow:
AR Collect reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service as may be required from time to time without notice. New features or functionality that are released in addition to the existing Service, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. The most current version of the Terms of Service may be viewed here at any time.
Should any of the terms below be violated, this will result in the termination of your AR Collect account.
You agree that AR Collect cannot be responsible for the content that a user may create and save on the service we provide. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be at least 16 years old to register and use this Service.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated means are not permitted and will be terminated.
- You are required to provide your legal name, a valid email address, and a company name in during the signup process.
- AR Collect shall not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with your responsibility to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- A person or legal entity is permitted to maintain a maximum of one free account for 30 days.
- You may not use AR Collect for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
AR Collect API Terms
Customers may access their AR Collect account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You agree that AR Collect shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if AR Collect has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to AR Collect via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. AR Collect, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. AR Collect will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- AR Collect reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Security and Backup
- Data is backed up daily and written to a second backup hard drive (using ”RAID” technology). We can perform full backup recovery.
- We take all reasonable precautions to keep your information safe and secure. All pages are secured using SSL. The data is secured in a password protected SQL Server database, on a firewalled server, accessible only via HTTPS. The service provided at the site https://secure.ARCollect.net complies with Intuit’s technical and security requirements. Our data security has been independently tested by Cigital, a consulting firm specializing in software security, based in Dulles, VA.
- Your QuickBooks data is transferred back and forth from the hosted server using secure SSL encryption. If you are using QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier and Enterprise), AR Collect communicates with QuickBooks Desktop using QuickBooks Web Connector, connected over an https path. Therefore, any data transmitted is encrypted, and secure. If you are using QuickBooks Online, syncing occurs using SSL encryption directly between AR Collect’s secure server and Intuit’s data center.
- All pages on the AR Collect service are secured using SSL.
Payments and Refunds: Terms
- When you register for AR Collect we request information including your name, company name, and email address. Users are not required to provide a credit card details in order to sign up for a free trial. Users who wish to subscribe after the free 30 day trial period are re-directed to Paypal.com who require your details in order to process payments on behalf of AR Collect.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis, or annual basis if requested. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with a prepaid annual account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- In order to cancel your account, an email sent to accounts@ARCollect.net to cancel your account is required. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your cancellation of AR Collect, which will serve as proof to you that the cancellation is effective. With immediate effect, you no longer be billed again following your receipt of the email to you confirming that your service has been canceled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- All of your Content will be permanently deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
- AR Collect, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your Account. AR Collect reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- AR Collect reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Pricing, and the structure of the monthly subscription fee are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by email to the registered email account of the customer, or by posting the changes to the AR Collect site (www.AR Collect.net) or the Service itself.
- AR Collect shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
The look and feel of the AR Collect service is copyright ©2014 AR Collect. All rights reserved.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided to paying account holders.
- You understand that AR Collect uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, AR Collect, or any other AR Collect service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by AR Collect.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any AR Collect customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth or data usage exceeds significantly exceeds the average bandwidth or data usage (as determined solely by AR Collect ) of other AR Collect customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption, or increase your subscription to cover these fees (this will be done only after you have been notified by email of this excess bandwidth / data usage issue).
- AR Collect does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that for any reason whatsoever, AR Collect shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if AR Collect has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to your account, or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of AR Collect to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and AR Collect and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and AR Collect (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service may be sent to info@ARCollect.net