TERMS OF SERVICE
By using ARCollect.net or any of ARCollect’s secure websites you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) that follow:
ARCollect reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service as may be required from time to time without notice. New features or functionality that are released in addition to the existing Service, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. The most current version of the Terms of Service may be viewed here at any time.
Should any of the terms below be violated, this will result in the termination of your ARCollect account. You agree that ARCollect cannot be responsible for the content that a user may create and save on the service we provide. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be at least 16 years old to register and use this Service.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated means are not permittedand will be terminated.
- You are required to provide your legal name, a valid email address, and acompany name in during the signup process.
- ARCollect shall not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to complywith your responsibility to maintain the security of your account andpassword.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under youraccount.
- A person or legal entity is permitted to maintain a maximum of one freeaccount for 30 days.
- You may not use ARCollect for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
ARCOLLECT API TERMS
Customers may access their ARCollect account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You agree that ARCollect shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ARCollect has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to ARCollect via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. ARCollect, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. ARCollect will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- ARCollect reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
SECURITY AND BACKUP
- Data is backed up daily and written to a second backup hard drive (using ”RAID” technology). We can perform full backup recovery.
- We take all reasonable precautions to keep your information safe and secure. All pages are secured using SSL. The data is secured in a password protected SQL Server database, on a firewalled server, accessible only via HTTPS. The service provided at the site https://secure.arcollect.net complies with Intuit’s technical and security requirements. Our data security has been independently tested by Cigital, a consulting firm specializing in software security, based in Dulles, VA.
- Your QuickBooks data is transferred back and forth from the hosted server using secure SSL encryption. If you are using QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier and Enterprise), ARCollect communicates with QuickBooks using QuickBooks Intuit Anywhere, using Intuit Synchronisation tools, connected over an https path. Therefore, any data transmitted is encrypted, and secure. If you are using QuickBooks Online, syncing occurs using SSL encryption directly between ARCollect’s secure server and Intuit’s data center.
- All pages on the ARCollect service are secured using SSL.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS: TERMS
- When you register for ARCollect we request basic information including your name, company name, and email address.
- Users are not required to provide credit card details in order to sign up for a free trial. Users who wish to subscribe after the free 30 day trial period are re-directed to Paypal.com who require your details in order to process payments on behalf of ARCollect.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with a prepaid account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- In order to cancel your account, an email sent to email@example.com to cancel your account is required. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your cancellation of ARCollect, which will serve as proof to you that the cancellation is effective. With immediate effect, you will no longer be billed again following your receipt of the email to you confirming that your service has been cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- All of your Content will be permanently deleted from the Service uponcancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account iscancelled.
- ARCollect, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate youraccount and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your Account. ARCollect reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- ARCollect reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Pricing, and the structure of the monthly subscription fee are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by email to the registered email account of the customer, or by posting the changes to the ARCollect site (www.arcollect.net) or the Service itself.
- ARCollect shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
The look and feel of the ARCollect service is copyright ©2014 ARCollect. All rights reserved.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
- You understand that ARCollect uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and relatedtechnology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, ARCollect, or any otherARCollect . service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portionof the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the expresswritten permission by ARCollect .
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containingContent that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ARCollect customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by ARCollect ) of other ARCollect customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption, or charge your account overage fees.
- ARCollect does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error- free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that ARCollect shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ARCollect has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) loss of data, including instances where the data may not be recoverable. (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (v) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (vi) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of ARCollect to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ARCollect and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and ARCollect (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org