Companies often place emphasis on sales, not collections.
It is assumed that every sale will be collected, but this is not always the case, and payment is not always received on time. Companies routinely write-off 4% of their receivables to bad debts or process credit notes that could have been prevented.
Expect to collect 100% of your receivables.
AR Collect makes it easier for you to manage your customers and the collections process.
- Dynamic age analysis with contact notes and Promises to Pay displayed in one view
- Super intuitive and easy to use
- Accurate cash flow forecasting based on customer commitments to pay
- Smart-email functionality
- Tag past-due invoices with categorized reasons for late payment
- Easy follow up action notes and dates
- Maintain a full history of customer contact
- Track and quantify customer promises to pay
- Ready to run reports that let you track the outcome of all collections activities
- AR collections dashboard provides instant visibility for management to stay on top of receivables
- A valuable source of business intelligence that extends beyond the accounts receivable department
- Improve cash flow and generate reliable forecasts
- Reduce the risk of write-offs
- Reduce past-due invoices and DSO
- Improved personnel performance
- Save management time
- Halves the time spent on dispute resolution by using ARCollect’s effective workflow processes
- ARCollect is on online application that supports multi-user access to the program.
- Users sign into the secure ARCollect site via their Intuit App Center account.
- ARCollect is an Intuit approved application, and has been subjected to security testing by Cigital software security specialists.
- ARCollect is a read only application – it does not write data back to QuickBooks. Your accounting data is not affected by anything that you do in ARCollect.
- Product updates take place automatically, without requiring any installation in the workstation environment.